Zoom Party Entertainment - Caricatures From The Comfort Of Your Home
Hire a caricature artist for your zoom party or break up your day with fun for the whole family. Our caricature artists can't wait to create a custom caricature of each guest digitally. Check out the video below to see how it works. You can do it from the comfort of your home. Click the hire an artist button below to book an artist for your virtual Zoom event.
The Goofyfaces team can also host the event for you, just ask.
- Our virtual caricature party stand is located on zoom.us. Download it (free) and test your connection (sign up for zoom here).
- Let your party guest know they should find a place with sufficient lighting to set up their computer, tablet or phone so you and the artist can see their face.
- If a guest at your zoom party wants a caricature, they can use the raise hand feature to let the artist know.
- Have fun with the artist creating your caricatures.
- Receive a digital copy of your caricatures via email or Dropbox.
- Questions or concerns, please call or email the goofyfaces.com team. (email) (phone)
Zoom Entertainment Parties
If you're going to have a Zoom party, it should be fun! Many people never even heard of Zoom before this year. It’s a powerful platform for sure, especially if you want to have a party online.
Some of our Goofy Faces artists are Zoom Party experts. They have used Zoom to draw remote digital caricatures, or eSketches™, well before 2020. During this time, our artists have learned how to make your Zoom events, birthday parties, work meetings, and virtual events flow smoothly with fewer issues so everyone has a good time!
Zoom Etiquette Makes Your Event More Fun
Be On time! Ask your guests to log on to Zoom a few minutes early. Depending on your system, and how many people are logging in, it may take a minute or two to get everything up and running. If a waiting room is enabled (now required), the host will let everyone in at the right time. Generally, meeting etiquette is about the same as if you are meeting in person. Zoom-specific options, like muting, if there is distracting noise, is a feature we only wish we had for in-person meetings! Here are some tips to make your Zoom events better:
- Use the chat feature! Especially if your conversation is only between you and one other person. Don’t take the focus from the speaker just to share that important idea – or that funny comment – with your friend or colleague!
- Keep your video on. No one likes speaking to a screen full of blank squares! Now more than ever, we want to see your smiling faces! If you need to get up, move around or leave for a minute, go ahead and turn your video off so you don’t disrupt the event.
- Remind everyone to turn off all notifications and silence all other devices in the room with you.
- Avoid logging in to your Zoom Party in the same room as someone else who is logged in on another device. This causes an annoying echo effect! Either log in on just one device and share, mute one device, or have one person go into another room.
Goofy Faces Artist Zoom Party Tips
Just like when Goofy Faces Artists draw live digital caricatures, or eSketches™, in-person at a private party, corporate event or trade show, you will want to give your guests sufficient space to see the drawing. Here are our tips for the best Zoom party remote caricature experience with a Goofy Faces artist:
- Have your guests select Speaker View if they wish to see just the person being drawn and the caricature coming to life! Select Gallery View to see all participants on your screen as well as the artist and live drawing.
- The device matters. Encourage your guests to log in from a tablet or computer rather than a phone. Kids especially will have more fun when they can see their friends and the drawing on one screen. On a phone, you may have to keep swiping to see all the action!
- Be polite! As the artist talks with the person being drawn, the guests will get to watch the drawing. If the guests are too chatty or get rowdy behind the scenes, we may ask everyone to mute, or we may have to mute them, so they don’t disrupt the artist.
- Proper lighting is key. In-person, we bring our own lights. If there is a window with bright light behind you, either close the shade or turn so you face the window instead. The artist wants to see you in your best light!
- Share your link! Your event’s drawings will be added to a Dropbox folder that you can access anytime. The artist will post the folder location in the chat at the beginning of the event. (Note: if people join late, they can still be drawn, but they won’t see the folder address.)
Your artist will draw one guest at a time, or two together as a couple. This means the artist will need to see each person’s face on the screen for up to eight minutes to complete the sketch.
If you are hosting a child’s birthday party: The artist and the child being drawn IS the entertainment! The other guests need not be trying to focus on separate activities, while the artist is working. Have the dance parties and scavenger hunts before or after the artist is done working. The kids will have fun watching their friends’ faces come to life on screen!
The person who is going to be the subject of the drawing must be part of the birthday event. We draw live! Of course, we can draw from a photo. However, if you prefer that method please arrange it through our studio art page.
After your Zoom Party, Goofy Faces can provide a group caricature of all your guests. For only $5/face your artist will combine all the caricatures he or she drew during the party into one fun image of the whole gang!